Saturday, October 20, 2018

REFELCTION: SECOND GRADING LESSONS

In our second grading period of ICT, I've learned about a lot of things like about the internet access. The two parts of it which is the LAN and the Wireless Broadband Access. And also, I learned how to create HTML for the web design. And of course, we still continued to post more articles.

But of course, there are still those times that I encountered problems. It's unavoidable. And thankfully, I surpassed them. I addressed these challenges through the help of our ICT teacher, Mrs. Vera Cruz.  She taught us and guided us on how to create HTML for the web design. And also to my seatmates and classmates who taught me and guided me on those things. 

I will try to enhance my writing skills and knowledge about computer and maybe still continue blogging and creating HTML because for me, this is a fun thing to do. And thank you to our ICT teacher and the subject, I encountered this, blogging and creating HTML. I've learned a lot. And hopefully, I can still post articles again and apply all the things I've learned into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment