Monday, August 6, 2018

REFLECTION: FIRST GRADING LESSONS

In our first grading period of ICT, I've learned about a lot of things like about the internet. The history and components of it, the web server and web browser, those search engines, and of course blogging. And it's my first time to experience blogging. I learned how to write articles properly and to make my own blog. This is a very fun experience.

But, of course there are still those times that I encountered problems. It's unavoidable. Like, sometimes I worry about the effectiveness of my posts to the audience. Of course we are all worried about it, admit it or not. And also, I'm not that good in writing articles. 

I addressed these challenges through the help of our teacher, Mrs. Vera Cruz.  She taught us and guided us on how to write articles properly and how to manage our own blogs. And also to my seatmates and classmates who taught me and guided me on those things. 

I will try to enhance my writing skills and maybe still continue blogging because for me, this is a fun thing to do. And thank you to our ICT teacher and subject, I encountered this, blogging. I've learned a lot. And hopefully, I can still post articles and apply all the things I've learned into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment